CHAK-WRAPS™ Bracelet Size Guide
Refer to the information below for basic guidelines to women’s and men’s bracelet sizes.
Please note these are approximate measurements. If you need an exact measurement, you can follow the instructions below to find your correct size.
Women’s Lengths ~ Petite -6.75- 7″, Medium – 7.5″-8″, Large – 8.5″
Men’s Lengths ~ Small 8″, Medium 8.5″, Large 9″
How to Find an Accurate Bracelet Size
To determine bracelet size, follow the steps below.
1. Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper.
2. If using a plain strip of paper, mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is the wrist size.
3. To find the bracelet size, increase the wrist measurement by the increment below, based on how you want the bracelet to fit.
* For: a snug fit, add 1/2″.
* For a comfort fit, add 3/4″ to 1″.
* For a loose fit, add 1-1/4″.
*Always order up in size if the measurement falls between two sizes.